HIT THE BOSS

And what you were thinking, you want to hit yor boss.

The Corporate Language

Written by BUDDY on 06.14

> "We will do it" means " You will do it"
>
> "You have done a great job" means "More work to be given to you"
>
> "We are working on it" means "We have not yet started working on the same" "Tomorrow first thing in the morning" means "Its not getting done... At least not tomorrow !".
>
> "After discussion we will decide - I am very open to views" means "I have already decided, I will tell you what to do"
> "There was a slight miscommunication" means "We had actually lied"
>
> "Lets call a meeting and discuss" means "I have no time now, will talk later"
>

> "We can always do it" means "We actually cannot do the same on time"
>
> "We are on the right track but there needs to be a slight extension of the deadline" means "The project is screwed up, we cannot deliver on time"
>
> "We had slight differences of opinion" means "We had actually fought"
>
> "Make a list of the work that you do and let's see how I can help you" means "Anyway you have to find a way out no help from me"
>
> "You should have told me earlier" means "Well even if you told me earlier that would have made hardly any difference!"
>
> "We need to find out the real reason" means "Well I will tell you where your fault is"
>
> "Well... family is important, your leave is always granted. Just ensure that the work is not affected" means "Well you know..."
>
> "We are a team" means "I am not the only one to be blamed"
>
> "That's actually a good question" means "I do not know anything about it"
>
> "All the Best" means " You are in trouble"

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 komentar: Responses to “ The Corporate Language ”